HW: Did I really say that...?

JOHN M GRAY JOHN.GRAY at PRODIGY.NET
Wed Mar 8 22:20:46 EST 2000

hey man
>still have those fanzines from rob boonen and you.

Rob Boonen, now there is a HW fan name I haven't heard about in awhile.  I
bought some things off of him  about 5 years ago, as I remember of very poor
quality although advertised as much better.  I don't know if he thought the
items were in better shape because of his poor eyesight or if he was just
ripping me off.  He later offered some rare HW singles from South America
but because of the poor quality of my previous purchases I passed, once
bitten twice shy, so to speak.

John