OFF: now 90s v. 80s

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Mar 8 23:10:35 EST 2000

> But remember that a big part of that vision was due to Al and
> Pearlman and Meltzer.  BOC's definitely in a different vein now.  I do
> hope that they continue to experiment--that was something they were
> always known for back then...
>
> theo

I wish there were some commercially viable reason to get the entire
original BOC braintrust back in one camp. I think maybe we should
organize a letter-writing campaign to Mike Meyers. If there's gonna
be a Wayne's World 3, maybe the guys can do a Dominance and
Submission sing-along in the Mirth Mobile or something????????

--  Nick