HW: Did I really say that...?

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Mar 9 14:23:56 EST 2000

cosmos schrieb:
> >I meant to ask you - if you've had some contact with Dutch Hawkfans, did
> >you/do you know/of (or does anyone know of) a guy named Eddy Hogers. We were
> >really close friends, and I would love to make contact with him again if
> >he's still around.
> >--
> >Tim Gadd
> >Hobart, Tasmania
>
> oh my dear !!!
> those old old times.
> i used to correspond with him and also traded maybe 500 livetapes with him.
> we even met a couple of times.

Me, Rainer Wangler and Bernhard Pospiech drove to Rotterdam to see HW in April
93. We wanted to fetch Eddie up in Appeldoorn, some 50 km from here, slightly
off our route. But Eddie wasn´t home. We waited for an hour for him, then we
were getting nervous because we still had a 100 km to drive and find the club.
So we travelled further without him. We saw him a year or 2 later in Tilburg I
believe, again at a HW gig, but he just ignored us. Maybe he was pissed off
because we didn´t get him to Rotterdam.
I haven´t seen him again after that. He was a nice guy, though he smoked a bit
too much pot IMO.

Andreas