HW Covers - Sloterdijk

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 11 12:08:58 EST 2000

Been out acting like a beer monster so I can't remember who asked me to
speak about Sloterdijks version of "Golden Void, but here goes.

Recorded live at the Dunkerclub, Berlin on 16 December 1999, this is only
available as a promo and won't appear on the forthcoming album

(details at http://community-2.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl/)

Starts off with a synthesised drumtrack before the pulsating keyboards kick
in.  A lot slower than the HW version it's almost cathartic, but otherwise
stays fairly close to the original.  Very good, although I should point out
that the original Sloterdijk tracks are as good, if not better.

Blessings and peace from all at; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL,
UK

"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk