LA Show

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Tue Mar 14 10:42:10 EST 2000

Well, I pretty much agree with Chuck about the show.  The Five Fifteen set
was good, but a little
to pop sounding for my taste.  Spinal Tap certainly came to my mind.
However, they did play a great
rendition of Silver Machine with Nik on sax and vocals.

Just last night I finished watching the video tape that I shot.  Overall, it
was not a bad shoot!   I was hoping to do
some hand held camera shots, but my battery died, so I ended up video taping
from the mixing board area.

The show was amazing, like Chuck has already stated.  The visuals really
flowed with the music.  Many thanks
to Rob Jacobs for the amazing technicolor films!!

I do believe that the band backing up Nik was essentially Farflung with Len
Del Rio.

I should be talking to Len soon.  Hopefully he'll fill me in on when Anubian
Lights will play again.

Space is Deep,

Dr. Dan