Ref:Wayne Krantz

Tue Mar 14 21:31:57 EST 2000

Ref Wayne Krantz
He did say that he gave up record labels because, despite their claims
of
"wide distribution", fans were always complaining that they couldn't
find
his albums.

No wonder - they were on the jazz label Enja, not exactly the place
,most would look but the albums were and still are blinding, altho' it
sounds like he's even better now than back then. I used to sell his
stuff at Lotus Records mail order and it was hard 'coz no-one knew him
and we ended up selling more CD's by Wayne Johnson as he was an
identikit Pat Metheny clone (check out 'Grasshopper' for proof. I look
forward to checking out the Krantz website!!!
Andy G.