HW:/OFF: '80's sound

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Tue Mar 14 17:31:36 EST 2000

What is this "marginal playing talent"? I frequently read these
comments here about Hawkwind and it seems to me that Dave
Brock (who this accusation is typically levelled against) knows
what sounds he wants to make, and lo! he creates those sounds. I
don't understand how that can be any kind of inferior talent????? If
he had played his career any other way, I probably wouldn't be here
now.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250