HW:/OFF: Dr. Hasbeen

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Mar 15 13:19:18 EST 2000

Hi Folks...

Can someone give me a rundown of the Dr. Hasbeen discography?  I've just got
Spirit of Brock, but I've seen mention of all of these titles at one point.

2125
The Prophetic Obscurities
Spirit of Brock
Inside Your Mind
The Prophetic Verses
Visions of the Afterlife
The Bridgewater Jam - Live

I'd like to know what order they were released (year if possible), CD v.
CD-R, length (EP v. full-length), studio v. live, important instrumentation
details (like drums v. drum-machine), sound quality, all-original v.
compilation, anything that might be important.

IIRC, there's someone here who is/was with the group, izzat right?  In that
case, help!

Thanks...Keith H. (FAA)