HW:/OFF: '80's sound

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Wed Mar 15 14:06:16 EST 2000

aww, Jon, don't mind me.  I just felt the need to say something.
(anything,,,)
I have almost all of the "Official: Ozrics releases, and a few tapes.  I
like it all, but the
truth is, that if you put five discs in the carousel, there are only a few
tracks that
might allow me to guess the album.

I have seen them 3 times live, and each time I made it about 3/4 thru before
I started to
wish they would hurry up and finish.

I think they are great, but the lack of vocals can make it a bit monotonous
at times.  That
goes with the territory, I guess.

I hope my comment didn't put anyone off to them, I was really exaggerating a
very small point.

=)