HW:/OFF: Dr. Hasbeen

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Thu Mar 16 11:54:00 EST 2000

-----Original Message-----

Hi Folks...

Can someone give me a rundown of the Dr. Hasbeen discography?  I've just got
Spirit of Brock, but I've seen mention of all of these titles at one point.

2125
The Prophetic Obscurities
Spirit of Brock
Inside Your Mind
The Prophetic Verses
Visions of the Afterlife
The Bridgewater Jam - Live

I'd like to know what order they were released (year if possible), CD v.
CD-R, length (EP v. full-length), studio v. live, important instrumentation
details (like drums v. drum-machine), sound quality, all-original v.
compilation, anything that might be important.

IIRC, there's someone here who is/was with the group, izzat right?  In that
case, help!

Thanks...Keith H. (FAA)

Ayoop,

You is/are/were quite correct, the member is moi.  I've been
with Martyn (ye founder) for nearly 2 years now and even I
haven't got a full list, nobody has ever asked, apart from Henrik,
for much information.  I can see that it must be about time to
get a list of stuff down for posterity !

I'll be seeing Martyn this w/end as we're practising for an
upcoming release of material as "The NASA Conspiracy" as well
as trying to get a "decent" live recording sorted.  I'll kick
his butt for any information I've not got and collate it all up
for you.  As a starter you might check out Henriks site at
Peace of Mind, he's got a fair amount of stuff on his site.

For those who were interested, the gig for Scarborough was
cancelled by the venue this morning owing to him leaving ans
the new people have called off all gigs he'd booked ???

It may take me a little time to get all the info you want/need
together, bear with me...

Cheers

Mark (Hasbeen)