HW: Live Legends gig

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 16 13:03:45 EST 2000

Tim queried...

>Forgive my ignorance, but did anyone ever put out a CD or CD-R of the
>concert which the Live Legends video was recorded at - or of any gigs from
>that tour which featured Simon House?

Ah!  I am certain it's in the queue of 'Collectors Series' CDs on
Voiceprint.  I remember posting something about it not long ago.  I hope
there's more on the audio tape than was on the video.  Or did they only play
about an hour that time in Nottingham?

>As much as I like Palace Springs, I
>can't listen to it without thinking that SH's playing on Golden Void, etc,
>would have lifted those performances from very good to sublime.

Yeah, I agree...I very distinctly remember the giant hole in the sound that
night in Cleveland in '89 during Wind of Change especially.  Simon's violin
could only be heard inside my own head.

Keith H. (FAA)