HW: Thrilling HW Adventures

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Mar 16 13:02:53 EST 2000

Hi

At 12:15 15.3.2000 -0800, you wrote:

>The 1976 version of "Uncle Sam's On Mars" sounds very much like >Neu to my
ears; more so than any other Hawkwind song, even "Opa->Loka" (which comes
pretty darn close, too).

"Uncle Sam" is the musically successor of "Opa-Loka". There is no doubt !

>My other question for the day is if the version of "Back on the >Streets"
includes the verse missing from the studio version?

There is a cut at the beginning of this song. On the originally tape you
can hear that the guitar-riff started and then stopped after a couple of
seconds

btw: This gig is for sure NOT from Hammy Odeon 05.10.76 !!!!

Bernhard