HW: Live Legends gig

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Mar 16 13:12:02 EST 2000

Hi

At 13:03 16.3.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I hope there's more on the audio tape than was on the video.  Or >did they
only play about an hour that time in Nottingham?

The played longer. Here is the track list:

25.01.1990, NOTTINGHAM, ROCK CITY, 95 minutes
intro / assault & battery / golden void / treadmill / time we left / heads
/ time we left / out of the shadows / snake dance / night of the hawks /
jam / back in the box / arrival in utopia / paranoia / dream worker /
starflight / ejection / damnation alley / your secret's safe with me /
damnation alley / hassan i sahba / wind of change / assault & battery /
golden void

Please notice that they played ASSAULT and GOLDEN VOID twice this evening.
The encore version of these songs was used for the video.

Bernhard