BOC: Black and Blue

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Mar 16 16:42:25 EST 2000

just bought a vid of the aforementioned "movie"
I cringe heavily when Ronnie James Dio either a) yelps at inappropriate
yelping times and b) says "allright!" His shirt reminds me of something I
once saw in early Procol harum promo shots where the band wears odd "hippy"
(haha) costumes, like pointed boots

Good BOC when they're splice into the film though. I dig the
extrapercussiony Dr Music though.  I dig the "over the shoulder" view of
Allans piano solo in Roadhouse Blues.

What a strange video, not to mention tour package. The styles of "metal"
each band represents do not exactly make cozy bedfellows. BOC was a fast
moving darkness that you couldnt quite get a hold of entirely that
desceneded from the skies and bursting out of stomachs. Black Sabbath (at
least on this incarnation w/dio) were rumbling leviathans across the tundra
with a warbling guy.

What scares me is that "George Harrison"  appears in the credits in a
producing capacity. If it really was the famouse one, he coulve joined
joined BOC and done "What is OD' on Life (Itself)" uh huh

harvest of limbs, of arms and of
Jason