OFF: '90's vs '80's

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Thu Mar 16 17:24:25 EST 2000

I actually got into these guys when The Nomads (obBOC: who recorded a
BOC cover under the name "the Screamin' Diz-Busters") covered the tune
"Better Off Dead".  If you could bronze a tune, and then stick it in
the eye of the Rock N ROll Hall of Fame, they should do it with that
incredibly catchy little piece of punk.

Steve