HW: Live Legends gig

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Mar 17 03:36:19 EST 2000

I should add that one the one person other than Calvert who I do think has
the knack for being a little menacing, and has a good sense of theatre is
Harvey. As a matter of fact, his 'Dream Worker' has always been, for me,
extremely disturbing for some reason. I don;t mean the lyrics Nik reads
about The Joker turning you round and so on, but the synth intro with that
voice that says 'Orbital status now maintained'. I can't tell you why, but I
find that section deeply unsettling for some reason.
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania