Ref:Brock

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Fri Mar 17 15:51:54 EST 2000

Hello all,

Of course Dave is a NEU fan,bought the UK pressing
of the first album some 2 months ago and it has liner notes
on the back from Dave.I already had the 3 NEU albums
original from some 25 years in German pressing.
Ron Tree asked me some 3 years ago to copy them on
tape,because Dave told him about it.So I think he still
likes it.So do I.I remember when first hearing that stuff
it was like frontal lobotomy !!
Does anyone know the solo-albums the guitar player
Michael Rother from NEU did ? Real good stuff.
Michael Rother also played with Kraftwerk and Harmonia.
For more info on Harmonia,ask me.

best wishes
filip hawknut