NIK,OFF: Farflung CD

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Mar 17 22:07:16 EST 2000

Marshall Planned...

>For those of you still trying to get the evidently-already-out-of-print new
>Farflung CD, _The Belief Module_, I ordered it from http://www.cdnow.com
earlier >this week, and, according to their web site, it shipped yesterday.
So it's still >available.

Well, that's good to hear.  I guess the Bad Acid guy didn't run off with
them all then.  Best get yours now, though.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Any word on the release of The Myth of Solid Ground?  I've got it on
CD-R via Tommy himself and at the time, he said it would be released on Big
Jesus, a little indie label (vinyl?) that have done some FF/PH 7"'s in the
past I think, but have heard zero on the issue since SD'99.