NIK,OFF: Farflung CD

Sat Mar 18 12:39:03 EST 2000

        FWIW, the reason the website is so out of date is because it's
maintained by the old bass-player, Buck McGibbony, and the first he knew
of being an ex-member was when someone told him _The Belief Module_ was
out [1], so I don't believe he regards it as his top project :-) Yours,

Jon

[1] Or at least, that's how he told it me.
n/p Deep Purple - _Shades of... _
--
        |       Jonathan Jarrett             11 Manhattan Drive,   |