HW: Strange Days 2000

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Sun Mar 19 13:50:24 EST 2000

>        I am a bit puzzled by the Simon House involvement, I thought he
>couldn't
>get into the US.

Why was that? Didn't they give Nik a visa (even after him doing something
particularly errr... disrespectful to the American Flag, in the Night of the
Hawks video :)) ?

As for HW's longevity -  I think time has proven that as long as Brock's
still kicking, there'll still be a Hawkwind. If there's going to be some
sudden, tumultuous line-up upheaval, chances are what's left when the dust
settles will probably turn around and record the best HW album in 10 years
:/  (you may have noticed I am leaning on the  'Hawkwind quality theorem' as
proposed on that Blanga guide website...)

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania