OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 19 15:17:08 EST 2000

Hello folks!

I Have just heard about Jerry and Richards' decision via the internet. They have not spoken to me. I can only assume that they are fed up with playing Hawkwind numbers and they want to play their own style of music.

I spoke to Lemmy while we were in LA and plans are in action for us playing together in the near future.

OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE BROCK NOW!!

ANY QUESTIONS TO DAVE WILL BE ANSWERED NOW LIVE ON THE BOC LIST. WE WILL BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS. AFTER THAT ANY QUESTIONS RECEIVED BEFORE 8.00PM MONDAY 20TH WILL BE ANSWERED ASAP.

STOP THE RUMOURS! ASK DAVE DIRECT!