HW: OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Mar 19 17:57:55 EST 2000

Hi,

My question be: How far into or behind the future will the "Weird Tapes" CDs
be released to the public? Great artwrok for the covers thus far, and
having never heard 'em (since I'm typically on the BOC side heh) I cannot
wait to jump iwith vim and vigour into the spirit of the age. The "best of
f&R" is currently doing its best to jostle the eardrums of unsuspecting
neighbors.

Thanks for your time and typing!
Jason