HW: Another Question for Dave

colm mcwilliams colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Sun Mar 19 19:24:20 EST 2000

Alright there Dave,
Sorry i've already asked you a question but its not ever day you get to
speak to the frontman of Hawkwind. I have just got the Thrilling adventures
live CD on Griffinn records and wondered if the voiceprint
version(atomhenge?) still waiting to be released will have the same tracks
on it?
Also a question about the astounding album, how comes the quite marked
change in style between that and the album before "warriors on the edge of
time" ? Will you be getting round to realising the charisma albums again? Oh
yeah whats your fav Hawkwind album? Anyway thats enough questions from me,
hope you play glastonbury this year!

cheers

colm