BOC-L Digest - 16 Mar 2000 to 17 Mar 2000

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Mar 20 08:41:15 EST 2000

On 20 Mar 00, at 14:20, Andy Gilham wrote:

> > Well, I think there were a lot of folks in the Black Sabbath camp
> > that thought BOC didn't belong on tour with THEM since they were so
> > much bigger commercially than BOC.  I seem to recall a quote to that
> > effect in an 80s rag from possibly Dio.

Hmm...Consider the source of the quote.  Around the time of that
tour, I think BOC were SLIGHTLY bigger than Sab, certainly in terms
of record sales, if not touring revenue, but I suspect BOC had the
edge there too.  Hard to be objective for me, as I live in what was
always a BOC stronghold.  Maybe away from the Northeast, Sab was
a bigger draw...

theo