HW & Tim Blake (was HW: OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE)

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Mon Mar 20 12:29:46 EST 2000

DB wrote:

>No plans for OZ/ NZ cd but there is the video from ABC
>The reunion is the next plan,
>Australia again in January,
>Solo cd release
>Next line up will maybe include Tim Blake as he visited us recently and I
>saw Lemmy in LA.

Tim playing with the Hawks again! Wow! I hope this will come true. I love
his synth-work and hopefully this time he'll stay a little bit longer than
the last.

>Martin Griffin also called around, so who knows!
>I would hope that we would be coming to Germany this year.

Pleeaaaseee do some gigs in Germany this year!

best regards

                         D+R