HW: question for Dave

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Mar 20 13:30:13 EST 2000

Hi Dave,

have there been any real discussions about the band appearing at Glasters
this year?  It really would be the ideal venue for the much-talked-about
reunion.  What are the plans for albums/touring this year? Jerry told me at
him, Ron and Richard's gig in Bath last December that a full tour was
projected for the autumn this year.  At that time he still seemed pretty
committed to HW, perhaps he could spend some time online to clear this
matter up?  Any chance that you play at the Stables here again? Of the four
gigs I caught last November that was by far my favourite, everyone seemed to
be having a great time, both on stage and off. It'd make a good warm-up
venue for a tour sometime.

All the best for the future and I look forward to catching the band again
sooner rather then later.

Nick