HW: Dave and Chaos

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Mar 21 05:20:02 EST 2000

Actually I do have a 'serious' question for Dave, if the chat period is
still on.

In a tape you recorded for me in 1984 you said of Space Ritual that it was a
"chaotic" album which you "don't particularly like", and that when you heard
it on the radio you  thought it sounded like "two bands playing at once". Do
you still feel this way about Space Ritual, or have you come to agree with
what I think many of your fans believe (they can jump on me if I'm wrong) -
that it's chaotic, unruly feel is part of what makes it a great album?

Incidentally I want to apologise to you for not using that tape. It was
mostly because its arrival coincided with a near 4-year break from radio on
my part.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania