HW: Live Legends

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Mar 21 11:35:47 EST 2000

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 02:49:58PM +0000, Jon Jarrett wrote:
>         But these questions have been much on my mind lately, for I was
> wondering which version would be the best to use when I next get a DJ slot
> at our local rock night - the purist in me says _Space Ritual_ but it
> starts very quietly, probably too quietly, and I wonder if one of the more
> melodic ones might not blend better.

Use the Space Ritual one, but crank it at the beginning to cut through
the chatter.  For extra effect, play it just after something totally
innocuous; Abba or whatever.  Folks won't know what hit 'em!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
to me, Charlie Brown represented the courage to be sincere in the face of
ridicule. he was NOT a loser.
thank you, Mr. Schulz.
        - Robert C. Mayo