Simon King rules!!

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Mar 21 12:29:02 EST 2000

At 06:18 PM 3/21/00 EET, Pekka Pesonen wrote:
> I think that Simon King is one of the best rock drummers ever!!

You'll get no argument from me there. King is my favourite drummer ever;
period. Everything I've ever heard him play is sublime. Even where he loses
it a bit on some of the early live stuff, it's still sublime! :) Some of his
playing on HotMG and later albums are amongst the sweetest pieces of
percussion ever committed to vinyl IMHO.

I might add one of my other very favourite drummers of all time posts the
odd thing on this list...
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania