RE;Alan Davey's Bedouin

Wed Mar 22 02:31:33 EST 2000

Hi Everybody,
For those that may not know, Bedouin will play a one-off concert at Rye,
nr Hastings(south of England) on Sat 13th May, supported by the duo of
Mr Dibs from Spacehead and Harvey Bainbridge.
Just to check the info, keep yer eyes on my site at:
www.andygee.dial.pipex.com/space.htm
or phone me at CD Services (01382-776595) for details.
The Bedouin album is still looking for a home - seveal labels are
interested and things are ongoing - by all reports, it's a killer album.
Alan kindly provided me at Dead Earnest with the opportunity to release
a Davey solo album of previously unreleased tracks - I'll keep you all
posted of the outcome.
Andy G.