Where R You Now

Wed Mar 22 21:52:41 EST 2000

Thomas Guy writes:

> The Krel live version (Also with Mr. Dibs on vocals) from the live mix-desk
> tape of Reading 1992 (Teepee Tour) blows the Spacehead version out of the
> water!

I've heard Andy Garibaldi say the same thing. Any chance one of you
could post up an MP3 copy of it to a public site? Paul? Could you host
that?
----------
Please everybody bear in mind that the Spacehead version on the 'In
Space We Trust' CD is a DEMO version - the whole CD is a sort of
Spacehead travelogue of line-ups from the first CD to the next studio
offering - had we actually out it out now, it would have most likely
been a double as there have now been three more lineup changes since
then, the most recent and looking like the most stable, being that
Martin from Dr Hasbeen is now a full-time member of Spacehead but that
Dr Hasbeen are NOT dead and buried, and Martin Has a new sideline, the
'NASA Conspiracy Project' which is a solo affair and should produce a CD
shortly.
As to Krel, Dead Earnest hopes to have the Krel archives out on CD
starting from later on in the year.
Andy G.