Krel, MP3 and similar

Thu Mar 23 00:22:07 EST 2000

Might I just remind you that, while I'm not out to stop anyone's fun
with Mp3 things, it is hoped that the Krel thing you are on about (Where
Are You Now) will be issued on a CD sometime down the line - in line
with previous posting on archive Krel and Dead Earnest - the speed at
which Martin is currently providing new material for a new CD means we
should have the entire Krel back catalogue and probably have invented
ten more, by the time a new one comes out.
As to the comments re-Hawkwind, I know that Dave admires Mr Dibs of
Spacehead's bass playing so how about making me a happy man, Dave, with
the new Hawkwind line-up of Dead Earnest artists MR Dibs (Spacehead) -
bass, Martin M (Krel) synths and rhythm guitar - sadly, apart from USA
drummer extraordinaire, Bob Thompson, I don't seem to have a drummer in
the camp, so who can we get to drum for Hawkwind, who hasn't done it
before (just kidding, Richard!!???!!!)
All the best to one and all,
Andy G.