HW: Australian 25 years on

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu Mar 23 08:35:00 EST 2000

Was in a used record store yesterday, and picked up an Australian 1979 vinyl
pressing of the Hawklords album in case anyone wants it. If you write to me
at <fluke at southcom.com.au> you can have it for what it cost me, which I'd
have to go look, but I think was about $5 US. Note that airmail postage to
the US is about $8 though. Pink writing, inner sleeve. remaindered hole
punched through lower left corner of cover. Overall condition is good except
for a little ring wear on cover. Vinyl looks very good. If no-one wants it,
I'll make a point of asking first next time ;)

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania