ripping off, now AD2

Thu Mar 23 13:29:42 EST 2000

> Which versions do you have?  They have licenced their albums to about six
> different labels all over the world, so it's hard to know what's
> best to get.
> France-Mantra
> Germany-Repertoire
> Japan-Captain Trip
> England-Mystic
> USA-random stuff on Cleo/PP comps.
> any more???

Quite a lot of stuff on east/west as well - good old Gerhard! ;)

Anyway, the best version to get of _Yeti_ is the Captain Trip, because it
doesn't edit "Pale Gallery" like all the others.  I thought it sounded
better than my old Mantra copy, too, and has nicer packaging.

Captain Trip have a nice little website now, at

http://www.md.xaxon.ne.jp/~cpttrip/egs.html

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk