HW: ABC- TV broadcast - details

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Sat Mar 25 05:58:49 EST 2000

On 23 Mar 2000, at 15:32, Darrin McKeehen wrote:

> I have not seen anybody post if the ABC video of HW on Australian TV
> actually has become available to the public....

The ABC have said that they have broadcasting rights, but no publication
rights, so they *won't* be selling copies! Dave Brock has the full original
unedited tape, so I imagine that it will be made available one day
(Voiceprint perhaps?)

The broadcast was supposed to be March the 30th, but for some reason it has
been held off until "sometime in May" (according to Neil Brice who organised
the Oz tour). I've tried to find out more but the ABC haven't answered my
emails :(

Hopefully someone in Sydney will call them to find out

Sonique
The email address     ---> sonique at sonique.net
The snail address     ---> http://sonique.net/house
Paying the Bills      ---> http://www.quest.com