HW:Concert tickets for swap

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Mar 25 10:45:27 EST 2000

Hello,

Have some original posters & tickets from Hawkwind,Alan Davey
Bevis Frond for swap.Very simple a ticket for a ticket,a poster
for a poster,etc.Or we can work something out.I'm very easy going.
You can ask Bernhard Pospiech.Also have a promo card from
"Is It The Business Of The Future" for swap.
Also have lots of old fanzines I can copy for another copy of
ones I don't have.(photcopies,I mean)And certainly the ones
who are out of print.Otherwise you have to buy them yourselves,
don't you reckon?
For instance,I have ALL the Hawkzines from Dietrich Pless.
Too much to mention all.
Also have lots of press-cuttings from old Melody Makers and
other magazines.And I mean a lot.

Contact me
Best wishes
filip hawknut