HW Collectors Series

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Mar 26 12:23:41 EST 2000

I keep seeing odd ones from this series in shops.  Not being a 'collecting
freak' I dont but stuff thats either cack quality or virtually the same as
summat else.  Somrtime it would be good if someone posted a critical
'non-purist' review of the series for us waverers, paying particular to
recording quality and originality (compared to previous mainstream live
albums).

Because, in the meantime I'm not buying any of them!

np  Godspeed You Black Emporer  (just discovered this band - Awesome -
highly recommended))