HW What you're missing

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Mar 26 19:44:04 EST 2000

cheers Andy - I might just order Vol2 from you then.

btw - I'm on your list (twice I think - two seperate orders), but havent had
any catalogues for ages  :-(  [no I didnt keep the 'customer no.']  I'm
after Space+Kraut+Prog catalogues as well as the ever popular cheapo
clearance items.  The last catalogue teased about Dusseldorf reissues and

For the rest of you mob, I'll recommend CDS.  Decent service and they took
back a CD from me at full value that they specially ordered and I duplicated
by cock up.  Cant say fairer than that.  (If you see Flaming Lips in the
bargain bucket - now you know why!)