HW: Glastonbury '90

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Mar 27 14:19:54 EST 2000

>OK, Are you off your soapbox, yet!?

Slow down there Menace Man.  I specifically requested an 'unbiased' review
and thats what I got, thanks to Andy G.  Unlike you and many others, I dont
measure 'Hawkfanness' by how many small shiny round things and bigger black
round things I own with Hawkwind written on them.  I have about five times
as many Hawk albums as I have for any other band and if I'm gonna increase
this collection its only going to be for good quality and reasonably
'different' stuff, so I, for one, value this kind of honest review.
(He did get his teeth into it a bit though didnt he?  How's about a review
of Yuri Gagarin then Andy?........Incidentally I too own Yuri Gagarin but
made the great mistake of actually playing it)

np - Godspeed You Black Emporer