HW: Glastonbury '90

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Tue Mar 28 04:31:39 EST 2000

At which gig was the '82 double recorded?

Was it Chippenham Gold-diggers?  There is a superb quality MD tape doing the
rounds of that gig!

Guy

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   flossbac [mailto:flossbac at NLCI.COM]
                Sent:   27 March 2000 20:54
                To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
                Subject:        Re: HW: Glastonbury '90

                I have to agree that I'm glad to get hawkwind bootlegs of
whatever
                quality--and let's be honest, as bootlegs go, the recording
quality of the
                Glastonbury '90 show isn't terrible.  I have plenty of
audience tapes that
                sound way worse.  And yes, the performance is
remarkable--it's a really good
                one!  The Live '82 double CD on the other hand, although
having superior
                recording quality, is pretty unremarkable as a performance.
                John Majka
                flossbac at nlci.com