OFF: Ian Dury RIP

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 28 09:30:43 EST 2000

Had the pleasure of interviewing him once.  A true gent, an excellent
performer and a grade A lyricist.

Stuart
NP: Reasons To Be Cheerful (Part 3)
PS: Was finally made redundant today.  Should be weeping, but for the first
time in a long time, the window of opportunity is wide open waiting.  If Ian
Dury could smile what the fuck have I got to complain about.

Blessings and peace from all at; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL,
UK

"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk