Lemmy en regalia

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Mar 28 10:03:25 EST 2000

Nick English writes:

> Somebody clear this up for me:
>
> I've been a Motorhead fan for more than 15 years. I always knew Lemmy
> was a WWII buff, but I never in my wildest dreams thought he'd be a
> Nazi or pro-Third Reich. I'm totally willing to believe he's not, I
> just need somebody to tell me!

Don't believe it. There was no Third Reich. Hitler didn't exist. The
Nazis were a propaganda stunt by Josef Stalin. Beria created the
uniforms. Lemmy was an MI6 agent recruited to assasinate te real Lee
Harvey Oswald. The Committee of One Hundred discovered this and
prevented him entering the US in 1974. His MK Ultra codeword expired
with the death of J.D.Salinger. There is no such thing as a fnord.

> This whole thing about him having sex
> while wearing a Nazi uniform is a little frightening.

Tell me about it. I now can't fantasise about Mary Tyler Moore in a Nazi
uniform without giggling.

> I'd hate to
> think I have to ditch these guys, especially with a new album coming
> out this spring!

The Eschaton will be immanetized before it reaches the shops.

> --  Nick

Mike "World War II Denyer" Holmes