Lemmy en regalia

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 28 10:58:29 EST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 10:03:59 AM, fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<<  I've been a Motorhead fan for more than 15 years. I always knew Lemmy
> was a WWII buff, but I never in my wildest dreams thought he'd be a
> Nazi or pro-Third Reich. I'm totally willing to believe he's not, I
> just need somebody to tell me!

=======
not that this constitutes an answer.....
but the first-ever mo'head gig , 7/2075 (opening for....now we know...
Greenslade) began w/an excerpt from a hitler speech,
and lem is proud of his collection of memorabilia from the world wars.

but is he literally a nazi?

"<>"