[other: Moorcock: Caribbean Crisis (fwd)

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Tue Mar 28 15:28:52 EST 2000

FYI.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
iscladoc at idir.net                       http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

   If you want to view paradise / simply look around and view it
         Anything you want to, do it / Want to change the world
            there's nothing to it . . . .

                           -- "Pure Imagination" from
                                   _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:54:16 +0000
From: Una Persson <unapersson at eclipse.co.uk>
To: nomads at sundancer.oche.de
Subject: Caribbean Crisis

With Mike's permission, I'm putting up a weekly serial of all the
chapters from Caribbean Crisis. It can be found at:

http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/moorcock/crisis.html

I would have put the whole thing up at once, but I'm trying to type a
new chapter each week. I'll put announcements in
alt.books.moorcock as each chapter is put live. It also will be
archived on multiverse.org.

ian.
PS can someone send me the instructions for subscribing to the
list? I had a message from a fellow nomad and he needs to know
how to join...