HW: Re: Hawkwind/Brock ref Matt Howarth comics?

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Mar 29 12:59:28 EST 2000

>On the comics front, I picked up a comic called "Brainstorm" a while
>back which included an ad for the Space Ritual tour. The content was
>Freak Brothers style psychedelic stuff whch wasn't too obviously related
>to the band.
>
>FoFP

That'd be from Bryan Talbot of Luther Arkwright fame, I guess.  He's
something of a HW fan, I believe.  One of his pieces was reprinted in Trev's
'97 tour prog and I think he's name dropped in the Ledge of Darkness comic
(did he do the foreword maybe? I'll have a look later).

Nick