Combo gtr/vcl/songwriters

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Thu Mar 30 10:43:51 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:05:46   Karen Kusic wrote:
>Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> Petri Walli *was* a genius guitarist/singer/songwriter ...
>Absolutely!  Great loss to the music world.

Agreed!  Damn shame.

>Great new Kingston Wall website!
>http://members.tripod.com/~mirrorland/

Very nice.

>I always thought all HW fans would *love* Kingston Wall.  Check it out!

This one did!  I bought all 3 double CDs based on the
advice of BOC-L'ers and love them all.  Kingston Wall
tops the list of bands I've caught onto because of this
list (which includes Gov't Mule, Darxtar, Pseudo Sun,
Farflung, Pressurehed, Anubian Lights, Garmarna, and
others).  Jeez, if it wasn't for this list, I might have had
enough money to afford to have another kid!

MWood

NP: Explorers Club - _Age of Impact_