OFF: Kingston Wall and CDNow coupons

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Mar 30 12:48:27 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Marshall Wood wrote:

=> >I always thought all HW fans would *love* Kingston Wall.  Check it out!
=>
=> This one did!  I bought all 3 double CDs based on the
=> advice of BOC-L'ers and love them all.  Kingston Wall
=> tops the list of bands I've caught onto because of this
=> list (which includes Gov't Mule, Darxtar, Pseudo Sun,

Does anyone know where I can get the three Kingston Wall reissues on CD
in the USA without paying an arm and a leg?

Also, speaking of paying an arm and a leg, I noticed on that online CD
coupon site (http://cdshopper.cjb.net or http://beam.to/cdshopper) that
CDNow may be getting rid of their coupon programme (for background, see
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1007-200-1574547.html). This is a shame for
CDNow shoppers, because some great savings can be had if you're careful.
For example, I just ordered the MoFi Ultradisc of BOC's _Blue Oyster
Cult/Tyranny and Mutation_ from CDNow using a $10 off coupon, and the
final total (including shipping) came to just under $16.  (Thought I'd
best try and nab that one since MoFi went out of business!)

So, get 'em whilst you still can!

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Steve Hillage, _BBC Radio One Live in Concert_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa