HW: G'bury '90

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 30 13:44:07 EST 2000

Cool Dude writes...

>Darren's dissertation on the merits of MK/G'bury/K Of Speed:
>I now feel I am ready to take a degree in the subject, so just you bring
>out those exam papers and watch me fly!!!
>
>Andy G.(called a lot of things in his time but never 'one cool dude' -
>love it!!)

Um, perhaps in the future you should sign your name "Andy Gee" so that we
don't all think it's the *other* Andy G. that's the cool dude!  :)

still Keith H. (FAA), even though I haven't seen Keith F. (as in Frazier)
here in a long while.  Or should I go by my 'real name' Grakkl? :)

P.S.  Gong claims to be on the Glasters '00 schedule...I assume though, that
it's a far cry from finalized at this point, right?  The voting booth is
down again at the moment, but lets hope (for a future Collectors' Vol.
series disc at least) that the Hawks get the 'call.'  Don't anyone bring a
dog! :)