HW The 'G saga ends here and now

Fri Mar 31 00:39:00 EST 2000

On Thur 30 Mar we saw:
> Um, perhaps in the future you should sign your name "Andy Gee" so that we
> don't all think it's the *other* Andy G. that's the cool dude!  :)

Hey, I just sign as "Andy" - I don't need the "G" here!

Of course, the G family is full of talented people, what with Kenny,
Gina,
and now Ali, so much respec' to them all... ;)
Sorry - forgot all about Mr Gilham - never thought he could be the 'cool
dude' - the reason I became 'Andy G' was because I got fed up with being
quoted in books & mags where my surname was always mispelt, so I ended
up with this tag. Still from now on, it's goodbye from
Andy Garibaldi (yep - the famous one, before you ask!!)