OFF: SLOTERDIJK: Ticket Giveaway

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Mar 30 17:22:13 EST 2000

As they used to say on the radio in Syracuse year after year, "You know
it's summer when they're [space] rockin' at Weedsport." :-) Last time I saw
a band there for Independence Day was 1993: Van Halen with the Vince Neil
Band opening (featuring the former guitarist from Billy Idol's band.) The
guitar pyrotechnics threatened to drown out the visual pyrotechnics. ;-)

Theo was there too (right Theo?), but this was slightly before my BOC-L days.

>Hello,
>If you are from New York State, southeastern Canada, or anywhere from
>which you would be willing to travel to "Weedsport" New York (near
>Syracuse), SLOTERDIJK is offering some FREE TICKETS to our show at The
>Musicstock 2000 Music, Peace & Love..

[details snipped]

>E-mail SLOTERDIJK at webtv.net if you are interested in our giveaway and
>come along if you dare..............
>Peace, Mike Burro (Sloterdijk)

Sounds great, Mike. I'll write you through your private address for details.

Brian

-----
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com